Maxximiliann

• 1547 Posts
Re: is there any logical evidence that can prove the trinity ?
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2020, 12:02:20 PM »
1. You claimed that Jesus drew a “bright line” to show who pleases God and who does not, but when I asked you to point to this line, you cannot. Where is the “bright line”?

I responded to this as well days ago. If you won't engage with my replies, why should I concern myself with yours?
You said there was a “bright line,” but you did not say what it was!

Are you hard of reading? I very clearly explained what that was right here.
May the “God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory . . . give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him." -Ephesians 1:17

jayceeii

• 1630 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2020, 12:02:50 PM »
3. Have you understood I nullified your argument that Hindus dwell in abysmal poverty, by pointing to Christians who dwell in abysmal poverty, all across South America?

Here, let me fix your Strawman-

"Have you understood I nullified your argument that Hindus dwell in abysmal poverty live desperate lives, by pointing to Christians who dwell in abysmal poverty, live desperate lives all across South America?"

Glad I could help :)
I accept the substitution of “live desperate lives” for “dwell in abysmal poverty.” The question is whether you understood I had nullified your argument. Do you understand?

Questions Max Hasn’t Answered (or Read?)

1. You claimed that Jesus drew a “bright line” to show who pleases God and who does not, but when I asked you to point to this line, you cannot. Where is the “bright line”?

2. When you say you believe “Jesus is Lord,” does this mean you accept God can take on a body? Do you see that if He has this power, He could use it again, and probably would?

3. Have you understood I nullified your argument that Hinduism is a bad religion because Hindus live desperate lives, by pointing to Christians who live desperate lives, all across South America?

4. Isn’t it the case that the existence of so many poor Christians proves that all Christians are on the wrong side of the “bright line” Jesus drew, “Love your neighbor as yourselves”?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 12:28:45 PM by jayceeii »

Maxximiliann

• 1547 Posts
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2020, 01:10:41 PM »
3. Have you understood I nullified your argument that Hindus dwell in abysmal poverty, by pointing to Christians who dwell in abysmal poverty, all across South America?

Here, let me fix your Strawman-

"Have you understood I nullified your argument that Hindus dwell in abysmal poverty live desperate lives, by pointing to Christians who dwell in abysmal poverty, live desperate lives all across South America?"

Glad I could help :)
I accept the substitution of “live desperate lives” for “dwell in abysmal poverty.” The question is whether you understood I had nullified your argument.

When have you proved that Christians anywhere live desperate lives?

Btw, why are you still looking for answers to questions I've already addressed below? I will not repeat myself so if you want to quit the discussion, just say so.
May the “God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory . . . give you a spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the accurate knowledge of him." -Ephesians 1:17

jayceeii

• 1630 Posts
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2020, 01:25:10 PM »

Btw, why are you still looking for answers to questions I've already addressed below? I will not repeat myself so if you want to quit the discussion, just say so.
I presumed it was well-known there are millions of Christians in Third World countries, including India and Africa, who live desperate lives. Any sound religion should cure poverty quickly within its ranks, following the “bright line” Jesus drew, loving the neighbor as oneself. People ensure their family has enough, but not the neighbor’s family.

You continue asserting you have done everything, when you have done nothing at all. I feel as if I’m communicating with the wind in the trees, making a hollow rushing sound. You are not a caring Christian, if you cannot fill out your discourse. You are seeing connections no one else sees. If you have verbal skill, you should explain your meanings.

2. When you say you believe “Jesus is Lord,” does this mean you accept God can take on a body? Do you see that if He has this power, He could use it again, and probably would?

3. Have you understood I nullified your argument that Hinduism is a bad religion because Hindus live desperate lives, by pointing to Christians who live desperate lives, all across South America?

4. Isn’t it the case that the existence of so many poor Christians proves that all Christians are on the wrong side of the “bright line” Jesus drew, “Love your neighbor as yourselves”?

Maxximiliann

• 1547 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2020, 01:44:34 PM »

If you have verbal skill, you should explain your meanings.

Where did you get lost? On the other hand, if you're just looking for different answers why not simply ask different questions?

Maxximiliann

• 1547 Posts
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2020, 01:47:09 PM »

I presumed it was well-known there are millions of Christians in Third World countries, including India and Africa, who live desperate lives.

That's your problem right there. You need to present clear, convincing evidence for anything you claim especially since "That which can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Try again.

jayceeii

• 1630 Posts
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2020, 02:20:32 PM »

I presumed it was well-known there are millions of Christians in Third World countries, including India and Africa, who live desperate lives.

That's your problem right there. You need to present clear, convincing evidence for anything you claim especially since "That which can be claimed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Try again.
You baffle me. Are you really arguing that there is nobody poor? Try a Google search for “global poverty.” Here’s a link where it says, “Two-thirds of the world population live on less than $0.10 per day. And every tenth person lives on less than $1.90 per day.” Surely this is “desperate living.” In these countries the majority is often Christian, as many missionaries brought that religion.