1 (5.9%)
John Kasich
0 (0%)
Marco Rubio
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Redsox_239

• 735 Posts
    • http://www.reasonablefaith.org/forums/choose-your-own-topic/shroud-turin-blood-body-and-wounds-christ-6032120.0.html
POLL: United States Presidential Election
« on: March 13, 2016, 12:11:47 PM »
Explanations are welcome...

Personally...I

#FeelTheBern
Shroud of Turin: Blood, Body, and Wounds of the Christ

http://www.reasonablefaith.org/forums/choose-your-own-topic/shroud-turin-blood-body-and-wounds-christ-6032120.0.html

searcherman

• 3112 Posts
  • Man makes religion, religion does not make man
Re: POLL: United States Presidential Election
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 12:20:48 PM »
Feeling the Bern too, but I will support the Dem nominee. Inheriting email server policies from former Sec Rice and Powell isn't quite as bad as fascist street thuggery.
Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d’honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification.- K. Marx, Critique of Hegel’s Philosophy of Right

bdsimon

• 7256 Posts
  • δοῦλος
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 12:23:38 PM »
Feeling the Bern too, but I will support the Dem nominee. Inheriting email server policies from former Sec Rice and Powell isn't quite as bad as fascist street thuggery.
Haha. Clinton didn't even get that right. Neither had a separate server and only Powell had a separate account. Link.

Where do I sign up for none of the above? Kasich or Rubio, I guess.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 12:27:03 PM by bdsimon »
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

Moot

• 4964 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 12:35:07 PM »
I might actually be closer to Bernie than Hillary on the issues, but I want to see a woman president... so, Hillary.

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 01:17:23 PM »
I might actually be closer to Bernie than Hillary on the issues, but I want to see a woman president... so, Hillary.

If gender is a social construct, then there is no such thing as a woman president.
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. - Psalm 19:1

Moot

• 4964 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 01:20:45 PM »

If gender is a social construct, then there is no such thing as a woman president.

If hdfjnsf is a shskshkg construct , there is no such thing as a hghgdkjgd skhsdkhh.

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2016, 01:52:58 PM »
If tomorrow president Obama came out as a transgender female, then we would have a woman president in the White House. At least, according to the logic of LGBT.
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. - Psalm 19:1

Moot

• 4964 Posts
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2016, 01:55:29 PM »
If tomorrow president Obama came out as a transgender female, then we would have a woman president in the White House. At least, according to the logic of LGBT.

Stop derailing.

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2016, 02:20:56 PM »
#Trump

searcherman

• 3112 Posts
  • Man makes religion, religion does not make man
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2016, 02:29:09 PM »

Stop derailing.

It's instructive how Trump has smoked out the true backward political nature of many segments of society. It is one more bit of proof that the New Atheists are wrong. Human irrationality is the problem, not religion.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 02:45:56 PM by searcherman »
Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopaedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d’honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification.- K. Marx, Critique of Hegel’s Philosophy of Right

Trinity

• 28422 Posts
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2016, 02:40:37 PM »
Human irrationality has led to bad policy on LGBT and abortion. It is a major problem.

Pragmatic

• 4006 Posts
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2016, 02:57:14 PM »

Stop derailing.

It's instructive how Trump has smoked out the true backward political nature of many segments of society. It is one more bit of proof that the New Atheists are wrong. Human irrationality is the problem, not religion.

#Newatheistssuck #Atheismisstupid #Internetinfidels #NumberoneWLCfan
Religion was born when the first con man met the first fool.

Questions11

• 21037 Posts
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2016, 12:35:13 AM »
Someone else.